Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fuzzy strength training...

Hit the gym today.

Did squats:
Warmup: 115pounds
Set1: 135 x 10 reps
Set 2: 155 x 10reps
Set 3: 165 x 10 reps.

Military Press:
Warmup was 75 pounds 10 times
Sets 1 2 and 3 all were at 95 pounds.

Deadlift:
Set 1: 205 pounds x 5times
Set 2 : 215 pounds x 5 times
Set 3: Did not do. Felt dizzy after the 215 pounds 5th rep.
---

After feeling woozy after that second set of deadlifts i went home. Had a sharp pain in the chest and throat. Honestly thought i was going to die. Chugged a whey shake, and chilled for a bit. Then powernapped from 835 to 855pm.

Feeling better now, only super gross ... like i may puke.

I will be taking thursdays run off this weeks schedule (due to work) and Friday will be a light workout.
Despite the feeling gross I am happy I basically squatted my body weight. I have been working my squat up to this 165! Hopefully now I can raise the digits on the Bench and Military press.

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment